Animal Encounters are not currently running until at least the 17th May due to government guidelines
Get up close to and learn about some of our lovely farm animals.
During the lambing season (Feb half term – May) , animal encounters are all about bottle feeding the lambs. Sessions are held at 10.30, 12.30, 2.30 & 4.00 – see the lambing page for more details.
From May onwards you could meet a variety of different animals, they change every day. but this gives you an idea of what you could be doing:-
- Meet the chicks – hold a fluffy chick
- Donkey Grooming – give these dusty donkeys a pamper session
- Stroke the rabbits and guinea pigs
- Meet the pet sheep and learn more about them
- Goat grooming – just like you they need their hair brushing too!
Animal Encounters are held up to three times a day and you will get a timetable when you arrive to tell you when they are.
Meet our friendly petting animals