Animal Encounters are held every day
Get up close to and learn about some of our lovely farm animals.
During the lambing season (Feb half term – May 1st) , animal encounters are all about bottle feeding the lambs. Sessions are held at 10.30, 12.30, 2.30 & 4.00 – see the lambing page for more details.
From May 2nd 2017 until January 2018 you could meet a variety of different animals, they change every day. but this gives you an idea of what you could be doing:-
- Meet the chicks – hold a fluffy chick
- Donkey Grooming – give these dusty donkeys a pamper session
- Stroke the rabbits and guinea pigs
- Meet the pet sheep and learn more about them
- Goat grooming – just like you they need their hair brushing too!
Animal Encounters are held up to three times a day and you will get a timetable when you arrive to tell you when they are.
Meet our friendly petting animals