Open Every Day
Here are some of the frequently asked questions we receive. If this does not help, please get in touch with us.
- Can I bring my dog into Church Farm?
- No, we only allow assistance dogs into the Farm. You can walk your dog around the tractor trail but they are not allowed into the main part of the farm
- Do you have disabled toilets & and are you fully accessible to wheelchairs?
- Yes, we have 3 toilets that are for disabled users. The farm has ramps in all areas. Some of the concrete areas may be a little uneven for some wheel chairs but you should be able to navigate around these. There are gates on the petting pens to allow access for disabled visitors, just ask a member of staff to help you. Some of the paddocks may involve a push over grass. The tractor ride is not fitted with wheelchair access but some visitors may be lifted on and held if that is appropriate. We do not have any wheelchairs that you could borrow – sorry.
- Is it free to park?
- Yes – we have a small disabled area right by the front door to Church Farm with a small car parking area and a large car park on the right had side of the road as you approach the Entrance to Church Farm. If you park in here you will walk past the pond which is lovely at all times of the year.
- Do you have baby change facilities and can I warm up my baby food?
- Yes, we have 3 areas for baby change, with 2 changing tables in the main toilets in the tree house. We have a microwave in the Tea Room for you to warm your own food and lots of high chairs.
- Can I claim military discount, NHS discount or use Tesco voucher to enter the farm?
- Sorry – we don’t accept any of these. If you are based at RAF Marham, speak to the Hive as they could provide tickets if a member of the family is on detachment.
- Can I bring a picnic to Church Farm?
- Yes, we just ask that you eat it in the outside picnic areas. Please do not bring picnics into the Tea Room or Tree-house as these are areas for people who have bought food from the Tea Room.
- Can I pay by card?
- Yes, providing the transaction is over £10.00. If the transaction is under £10, 30p will be added . You can use your card to pay for admission, in the Tea Room & for the Gift Shop. We can only accept chip and pin cards and we have the ability to do “contact-less” payments. We don’t accept American Express.
- Do I need to pay the Entrance fee to use the Tea Room or visit the Gift Shop?
- No, the Tea Room and Gift Shop are free entry. Once you go through the doors to the indoor Tree House you would need to pay the full entrance charge. This charge also applies if you want to eat in the Tree House area rather than in the main Tea Room.
- I am a carer for a disabled child or disabled adult – can I get a discount?
- Yes, but this is not offered on the door. You would need to ring before you come and book in. The disabled person would pay full price but the carer would pay half the normal adult admission charge. To book in please ring the office between 9am and 5pm, Monday – Friday. The office is not open at the weekend so if this is when you are looking to visit, please ring on the Friday at the latest.